Re: New subscriber

From: Om Gokhool <omgokhool_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 03:11:44 +0400

Hello Daryl,

 Welcome to the MIU mailing list. It is great to see a gamer on here :)
Besides from coding and a gaming enthusiast as well. I encourage you to
bring your contributions to this mailing list. I am sure many members here
will have something in common to discuss. Please feel free.

 One very important thing is that I will recommend you to look into, is a
blog post on Mailing List Netiquette. It was written by one of our fellow
members, Ish. This will be of great help to you, understanding and learning
more how to properly communicate in this mailing list.

On an ending note , a little advice , we always try to keep our English
formal and healthy as we can, unlike posting on facebook or social sites,
simply because to allow others to understand better and to value
professionalism.

Hope to here from you soon. Make most of it here :)

Regards

--
*Omdeep Gokhool*
*Bsc Applied Computing*