Re: Emtel Airbox Packages

From: Appadoo Dave <azezezaaa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 21:00:08 +0400

Hello

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 4:56 PM, LEGEKKO INFO LTD <legekko_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Je risque fortement d'utiliser la airbox.
> mais ce que je ne comprend pas Dave, c'est la mention "small minority of
> users who were abusing the service"
> Que faut il comprendre par là?
> Comment abuser du système?

To my understanding, this meant that some users were straining the internet
connection (or constantly downloading) such that other users, sharing the
bandwidth in that region, were left with undesired or slow internet speed.
In order for users in a region to have 'optimal' internet speed, the fair
usage policy is being applied.

I hope this answers your question.

Cheers,
Dave