Re: (no subject)

From: Abdallah Ramsing <yashircr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 15:53:56 +0400

Hello Rossan,

I will recommend you in addition to learning programming languages, invest
some time as well in learning programming paradigms. They will help you
effectively in the problem solving and decision making processes by
selecting the appropriate tools and languages.

For example:
1. Declarative languages: SQL, Prolog
2. Scripting languages: Perl, PHP, Javascript
3. Object Oriented languages: Java, C++
4. Procedural languages: C, Pascal (most common ones)

Furthermore there is no need to reinvent the wheel. Learn the basics of
modern frameworks such as Lavarel, Django, Spring, ReactJS, AngularJS so
that you can learn to develop and deploy fully scalable applications
quickly :)
Moreover, take a look at Design Patterns at well. They are solutions to
solve recurring problems that you will encounter pretty often such as
Facade and Adapter Pattern :)

Best Regards,
Abdallah