UoM among Multi-Stakeholder forum

From: Mohammad Nadim <nadim.attari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 19:09:04 +0000

Hello Shelly,

I apologise for forgetting to provide a "subject" to the mail I sent to Om,
CC'ed to MIU.

I've started to use the new web interface of GMail (INBOX) for the past 2-3
days and I'm not used to it.

By the way, I have 3 invites left for INBOX. Note that Google will ask you
to install the Inbox App on your smartphone first, before allowing you to
use the desktop version. Anyone wants to get an invite?

Best regards,
Nadim Attari