Re: Open Government Data - datasets

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 13:25:23 -0700

Hi Nadim,

At 10:29 11-06-2015, Mohammad Nadim wrote:
>What will be the procedure to ask, in the future, for datasets that
>have not been asked yet?

Someone actually asked about this during the workshop on Monday. I
doubt that there will be a procedure in the short term. There will
be a point of contact for Open Government Data in Mauritius. I
suggest contacting that person for requests for datasets. In my
opinion, it is useful to verify that the data is already
available. It was also mentioned on Monday that the focus would be
on data which is already available instead of data which will have to
be compiled.