Eruption.mu Denies Website Hacking

From: Tejas Pagooah \(Nirvan\) <"Tejas>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 20:46:57 +0400

Good evening everyone,

Well, I visited "eruption.mu" today and to my dismay there was a popup which
stated the following:

"Announcement

Monday, 8 June 2015

L'Express published an article today stating that some websites, including
ours, were supposedly hacked by islamists. We wish to categorically deny
that our website, www.eruption.mu, was ever hacked, whether by islamists or
other hackers.

It is regrettable that the journalist who wrote this piece did not even
bother to ask Eruption to comment before publishing it.

The Management"

According to Zone-H, a defacement archive website, there is record [1] of
"film.eruption.mu" which stated that the website did got hacked due to
unforeseen reasons. The issue is, why is Eruption.mu denying the fact that
their website got hacked even there is a copy of the defacement?

P.S There is a previous thread in the mailing list which concerns
Eruption.mu.

[1] http://www.zone-h.org/mirror/id/24129221

Regards,

Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah