Re: Cinq sites Internet piratés

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 14:43:40 +0400

Hi SM,

On 6/8/15 2:35 PM, S Moonesamy wrote:

> The common element for those compromised web sites are that they are
> running Open Source Software. That could be a disadvantage for that
> type of software.

What if I say the common element is that they are running popular CMSes?
Microsoft Windows has much more exploits than Linux distributions
because of its popularity as a desktop.

I guess if MS Sharepoint was as popular and used by the majority of
website owners, it would easily fall prey to attackers.

​Ish Sookun
- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.
- I blog at HACKLOG.in.