Re: Windows 10 Release.party.:)

From: Cédric Poottaren <cedricpoottaren_at_outlook.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 16:38:33 +0400

Hello Ish and Shelly,

Yes, I'm looking forward to this event too. Please keep us informed Ms Bhujun :)

Ish, ssh support won't come as part of the release next month we don't know when MSFT will intergrate it to PowerShell, maybe it is planned for the RedStone update or it can be sooner. :) (Hopefullly)

Regards,

Cédric Poottaren
Software developer
http://jcplaboratory.org