RE: NCB Cyber Caravan

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 16:26:29 +0400

Hello Ish,
I remember i had to register in order to access the NCB caravan and i had a 20hr course on 'Introduction to Internet and Internet Services' Well, that was in 2004 O.o' and i still remember how the bus was crowded especially because the Internet was something not accessible to many like now.
It would be interesting to know what they're offering to people nowadays. I might go and explore the new NCB bus tomorrow :P just for fun!
Thanks for sharing this Ish.