Re: 2015 SCJ 177

From: Chamburn Radha <chamburn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 22:15:50 +0400

Hello,

I am still reading the document but based on this answer, I know that jumbo
and other hypermarkets take thumbprints of people in cases that these
people have stolen something and even though after paying for the stolen
item they will still take the thumbprint as well as other personal details
as well. I know that as I remember that I knew someone who worked at jumbo
and was telling my mom what happens to people who steal stuffs there and it
was in the early year of 2000. Also I know that banks as well keep
thumbprints and when people come to take out their money or even for
deposit they have to put a thumb in the signature space.

So do they have the right to do that?

Thanks