Re: Wrong photo of Mauritian President on Yahoo News

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 16:09:13 +0400

On Sun, May 31, 2015 at 12:27 PM, S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com> wrote:

> Here are a two other incorrectly tagged photos:
>

> http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/british-prime-minister-tony-blair-indian-prime-minister-news-photo/2788566
>
> http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/president-of-mauritius-navin-ram-ghulam-attends-the-opening-news-photo/114461128

​Thank you SM. I added these two links in my blog article. An important
thing comes forward with this gaffe though. It shows how "important"
Mauritius high-officials are on the international platform. If their names
& titles can be given so little importance, I do not know how much value is
actually given to their views/opinions in international conferences.

It comes to my mind when you once said "being a doll in a meeting" :-)

Cheers,​

--
​Ish Sookun
- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.