Re: Centre Commercial Phoenix (off-topic)

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 17:16:44 +0400

Hi Irshaad,

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 9:52 PM, Irshaad Abdool <irshaad_abd_at_hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Thats exactly what I wanted to say. Maybe my wordings were not correctly
> chosen; Apologies for same..

​Let me take it this way. Shelly found a website which has a "suspended"
page. She commented about .mu websites being either compromised or down.
She triggered a debate that could that be interpreted whether there is a
problem in managing websites in Mauritius.

​You responded with a one-liner. I get the humour in that, I use a lot of
humour too. SM also uses a lot of humour. But are you using a mailing list
(ML) or you assumed we're just on Facebook? Ahaan. Your one-liner would
rather fit in "replying a comment on Facebook". In the beginning when each
of us introduced ourselves on this ML, we were asked to say in what way we
can contribute, right? I would not consider a one-liner message with only
humour as being a "contribution".

You could have used the same line at the end of an email after sharing your
own analysis​. I believe it would fit in better that way.

​Cheers,​

--
​Ish Sookun
- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.