Open Government Data - guarantees

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 14:18:19 -0700

Hi Daniel,
At 04:22 29-05-2015, Daniel Laeng wrote:
>2. When will the data be made available?
>- What is the timeline for the first dataset to be released?
>- What guarantees of this timeline do we have?
>- Who do we complain to if the deadlines are not met?

I am okay with the above questions. The first dataset to be released
will likely be about the budget. I don't think that you are
interested in that dataset. I suggest focusing in the datasets which
you will need. The third question is FOI-related. Given there isn't
any legislation the complaints could be ignored. I am unsure about
how to tackle this question.