RE: Centre Commercial Phoenix (off-topic)

From: Irshaad Abdool <irshaad_abd_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 21:36:46 +0400

Hi SM;
My comment was not somehow a joke though it seemed like one. I am sorry if it caused inconveniences. In fact, I appreciate Shelly's move to raise the issue as she is a non-technical person as such and it is a good initiative if people from all backgrounds (being an Internet user in Mauritius as the common factor) raise issues they face while using the Internet.
Regards;

M Irshaad Abdoolwww.irshaad.me | www.blog.irshaad.mefacebook.com/abdoolirshaad