Re: Mauritian Developers' Nework (MDN)

From: Cédric Poottaren <cedricpoottaren95_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 22:39:08 +0400

Hello Ish,

Yes, they don't do research work on facebook and that's totally the point. :)

Facebook and other social network are good places to attract those students ( when talking about students I'm refering to high school students not college/university as the latter are mature students and I don't think a college student will chose his/her field of study from a drawing of lots).

If you want to educate them attract them with something they like through the means of their own language.

Believe me, I've been working in a school over a year now and thats the only effective approach towards education.

Regards,
Cédric Poottaren
Software developer
http://jcplaboratory.org