Open Data in Mauritius

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 14:09:06 -0700

Dear Mr Cartier,

I am writing to you as a representative of the Mauritius Internet
Users. I read on the Outsourcing and Telecommunications Association
of Mauritius web site that you are the President of the association.

I have been doing some research about companies (private sector) in
Mauritius which support the Open Data principles and which have
implemented those principles. I could not find any information about
that. I would be grateful if you could confirm whether:

   (a) The Outsourcing and Telecommunications Association of Mauritius supports
       the Open Data principles

   (b) Any of the members of the Outsourcing and Telecommunications Association
       of Mauritius support the Open Data principles.

It would be helpful if the entities for (a) and (b) which support the
Open Data principles could also provide information about the
implementation status.