Re: Achievements

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 09:50:36 +0400

Hi SM,

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 8:13 PM, S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com> wrote:

> The local bank is also running alongside a web site selling erotic
> services.

​It is not professional for a national bank to host services alongside
erotic websites.​

> On 23 April, you mentioned that you received replies from CERT-MU when you
> reported some incidents. In the above, you mentioned that you did not
> receive any reply.

​I apologize for the confusion. ​Yes, CERT-MU replied some of my emails.
Lately, they did not, it is like they reply randomly. I should not have
used the word "any".

> Please see https://www.elandsys.com/~sm/niccca-nic-in-revocation.png Did
> CERT-MU investigate that?

​I cannot access the page with HTTPS. It works only over HTTP.​

> CERT-MU does not have adequate knowledge in matters relating to internet
> security. That opinion is based on the following:
> http://www.elandsys.com/~sm/cert-mu-improved-framework-incident-review.html

​I contacted the Controller of Certification Authorities[1] in February
2015 regarding the above mentioned revocation. The reply was as follows:

*​"​With regard to eMudhra Consumer Services CA, its certificates which are
being used in Mauritius are under a separate security hierarchy with the
CCA Mauritius as the apex agency. As such, it is independent from the issue
under the CCA India hierarchy which is a different PKI not linked to the
Mauritian PKI​."​*

[1] https://www.cca.muâ€

​Regards,​

--