Re: WebCup 2015

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 20:17:34 +0400

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 8:13 PM, Sruti Jughdharree <saisruti1501_at_gmail.com>
wrote:

> Yes Ish. I totally agree with you. I had the same problem too infact. I
> guess their concept of mind transfer is what demarcated them from the
> others. Something else i noticed is that if the presentation is bad, there
> is no chance of winning, no matter how much hardwork was put into the
> website.

​If I had to select a team of four persons for this competition, I'd take
one front-end dev, 2 graphic designers and 1 content writer with prez
skills. That is all you would need to produce a rockstar presentation. The
competition isn't about code quality or back-end development, it would not
require someone with PHP skills.

I would only need sleek/fluid design with a great content.

​Regards,​

--
​Ish Sookun
- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.