Re: WebCup 2015

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 20:06:19 +0400

Hi Sruti,

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 7:56 PM, Sruti Jughdharree <saisruti1501_at_gmail.com>
wrote:

> Sun and Jochen are well placed to comment on what happened at the Webcup
> 2015.
>
> I attended the presentation part. We could notice that some teams just
> copied some templates online while the other teams did everything from
> scratch.

​I saw the work[1] achieved by Sun's team.​ I like the fact that they wrote
from scratch (at least from what I could see). However, knowing Sun's
talent & that his team are professional Devs, I would have set the bar
higher than that :P These guys could achieve much better in terms of UX/UI.
It took me a couple of seconds before I understand where I should click for
the "know more". I was expecting something upon the mouse hover.

[1] http://prodigious.maurice.2015.webcup.fr

​Ish Sookun
- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.
- I blog at HACKLOG.in.