Re: UOM website

From: Om Gokhool <omgokhool_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 18:48:49 +0400

Hello

As logan mentioned earlier the check is done when you go to pay, upon
filling the form there were some rules and conditions you agreed upon. That
is you acknowledge of giving the right and true informations.

On the payment day your Original certificates are checked and if you gave
wrong grades you won't be given the seat and the place will be given to
another candidate.

regards

--
*Omdeep Gokhool*