RE: Desintoxication digitale

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 22:03:38 +0400

Hi Christina,
The reason we are discussing this on the mailing list is because it is easier for us to share our thoughts on the topic rather than on a blog. I was wondering if would you be interested in participating to our discussion as it would be good to have more women sharing their views about the Internet in Mauritius. It would be very interesting to have a person who has a very keen interest and experience in media and communication.
I am looking forward to hear from you.Regards,Shelly Hermia Bhujun