Re: Hello World

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 13:00:13 +0400

Okay. It's back online :-)
So, my interest was more about your licenses, they're lengthy, I'll go
through later. However, I got a question regarding your privacy policy. You
mention the following:

*Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to
be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We
therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties
without your consent.*

Your licenses mention your address as Port-Louis, Mauritius. Then why is
the privacy policy drafted under California Online Privacy Protection
Act[1] and not the Data Protection Act 2004 of Mauritius[2]?

[1] http://oag.ca.gov/privacy/privacy-laws
[2] http://dataprotection.govmu.org/English/Legislation/Pages/default.aspx

​Ish Sookun
- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.