Re: Hello World

From: Amaelle Lamusse <lamusse.amaelle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 09:54:09 +0400

Hi Cedric,

Welcome to the mailing list :-) Being passionate is a great thing so keep
it up !

If you are interested in artificial intelligence, there is an interesting
topic (Web 4.0) that has been brought up recently so you'll most probably
enjoy that one ;-)

Have a great day and looking forward to reading your points of view,

Best regards,

Amaelle