RE: Local Web TV

From: Irshaad Abdool <irshaad_abd_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 20:10:12 +0400

Hi all;
As far as I know several media outlets are planning to have their own Private WebTV (DefiMedia, TOPTV, etc) but they all talk about the Internet Connectivity Speed problem in Mauritius for a reliable Live Stream.
For testing purposes I tried several live video streaming platforms.. but was not pleased with the results. But for some basic streaming at around 2mbps, if the media servers are located in Mauritius itself, and the requests are routed locally; then we can have those live streaming TV stations (imho).
Regards;

M Irshaad Abdoolwww.irshaad.me | www.blog.irshaad.mefacebook.com/abdoolirshaad