Re: Open Data Readiness Assessment

From: Jochen Kirstätter <mscc_at_kirstaetter.name>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 10:02:05 +0400

Hi together,

On 12/05/2015 09:56, Ish Sookun wrote:
> On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 9:37 AM, S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com
> <mailto:sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>>wrote:
>

> Ish, is the ICT Advisory Council interested in working with the
> Mauritius Internet Users on this?
>

> ​ Open Data is something we're pushing forward at the ICT Advisory
> Council. However, I cannot speak in the name of all members. I will
> toss the question & participation with MIU in the next meeting. I
> shall revert to you guys with an update.

Sounds good.
Also, as mentioned, off here, this is something that should involve more
entities here in Mauritius.

Apart from my participation here on the MIU mailing list, I also
triggered a discussion thread on the MSCC discussion board [1], and
posted it through MSCC' social media channels, too.

[1]
http://www.meetup.com/MauritiusSoftwareCraftsmanshipCommunity/messages/boards/thread/48945804/

--
Kind regards, Jochen
Founder of Mauritius Software Craftsmanship Community