Re: Open Data Readiness Assessment

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 22:37:13 -0700

Hi Jochen, Ish,
At 22:08 11-05-2015, Jochen Kirstätter wrote:
>Just to confirm this one. The MSCC got same
>request in order to ask for interested people.

Thank for the confirmation.

>We should coordinate this a little bit.

Do you have any information about what you will be proposing?

At 22:13 11-05-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>Yes. I got in touch with Alla Morrison last
>night from the World Bank team. Two weeks ago we
>also raised the issue of Open Data within the
>ICT Advisory Council. It looks like this could
>be a perfect synchronization to push forward the
>need for transparency & accessibility to data.

I reached out to that person last week. I would
like to put some effort into Open Data as I have
been following the question since several years.

Ish, is the ICT Advisory Council interested in
working with the Mauritius Internet Users on this?