Re: Subscription

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 21:43:05 +0400

Hello Shamsher,

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 9:32 PM, Shamsher Khudurun <shamksher_at_gmail.com>
wrote:

> I'm also learning a lot from the previous topics presented even that I was
> not so active for the past months.

Glad to hear that you are learning from the topics presented.
Participating in the discussions will help you more and certainly
​you develop​
 communication skills that will be useful later when working full-time.

​Don't hesitate to ask questions when something isn't clear.

Cheers,​

--
​Ish Sookun
- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.