film.eruption.mu (was: erp.eruption.mu)

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 08:41:55 -0700

Hi Ish,
At 07:34 10-05-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>I don't know if folks from CERT-MU took it seriously weeks ago when
>their was a public worldwide advisory to patch CMSes before ISIS
>exploits the same. So, I am putting CERT-MU "incident" handlers in the loop.

Thanks for adding the "incident" handlers in the loop. There was a
WordPress critical security release on 27 April. The National
Computer Board Computer Emergency Response Team of Mauritius
(CERT-MU) released a "Targeted Security Alert" about that security
issue on 4 May and rated the severity as "High". Does it look
serious if an Emergency Response Team takes a week to "retweet" a
security alert about a critical security vulnerability?

The problem also affects film.eruption.mu