Problems accessing research website.

From: Sruti Jughdharree <saisruti1501_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 13:47:39 +0400

Hi,

Some people have been trying to download exam papers from this website:
xtremepapers.com

From what they told me, they have been using this website without any
problem for research and revision since a long time but just recently(since
the past one month), the pages in the website are not loading. Each time
there is a ''connection timed out error''.

Do you think some local authorities blocked our access to the website? Or
is there any other reason?

Thanks,
R.J