www.tropicalmiss.com (was: New Website in Mauritius)

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2015 01:43:13 -0700

Hi Shelly,
At 23:37 07-05-2015, Shelly Hermia Bhujun wrote:
>Am sharing this jewellery website, officially launched yesterday by
>Karuna Dabydoyal.
>
>The link is: http://www.tropicalmiss.com/
>
>The promotional video is on youtube:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcZ3JWCbKeU

I went to the video link and I got the following message: "This video
does not exist".

Why do I have to listen to that music when I visit the web
site? Nadim already pointed out, this looks like a Wix site. I took
a quick look at the list of items being sold and I noticed a mistake.

Was local talent used for the photos?

The shop policies look better than what I have seen on other web
sites. I would have to spend more time reading that to find out
whether it is safe for me.

The Checkout is handled by www.safer-checkout.com. Is it safe?

The shipping and delivery is handled through the local post
office. It has been stated on this mailing list that there might be
issues with local postal delivery. How do I make sure that such a
problem does not happen to me?