RE: MBC Plug-in (HELP!)

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 10:15:43 +0400

I forgot to mention that i currently using Vivaldi browser. Okay thanks Keshav (Y) Got it using Internet Explorer too! ^^
Cheers \M/
From: ke5hav_at_hotmail.com
To: shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com; mauritius-internet-users_at_lists.elandnews.com
Subject: RE: MBC Plug-in (HELP!)
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 05:32:57 +0000

Keshav
From: shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com
To: mauritius-internet-users_at_lists.elandnews.com
Subject: MBC Plug-in (HELP!)
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 09:23:03 +0400

I would like to watch the videos on the MBC Website but i need to install a plug-in to view the videos. How would i know which plug-in to install? I clicked on the plug-in option but i couldn't find anything.
What's next? I really need to watch the news as the content am looking for has not yet been published in the newspaper.
Thank you.