Re: Weekly Skype Discussion

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 20:48:05 +0400

Hello Shelly,

On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 8:36 PM, Shelly Hermia Bhujun <
shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

> We are having our weekly discussion every Thursday. I would like to invite
> all those who have been contributing to the discussions over the last week
> to join us for a chat if they would like to have any clarification about
> the topics which we have been discussing so far.

​I'm sorry, I could not contribute much on the various topics this week. I
need to catch up on a project at my workplace. However, I would still like
to join the Conf Call to bring some clarity on the "Notes of the meeting
for Multi-Stakeholder Forum".

*Side note: Sorry again for not setting up a VoIP server as we discussed
last week. *

Cheers,

--
​Ish Sookun