Introduction

From: Keshav Ramrecha <ke5hav_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 19:14:31 +0000

Hello, Apologies for not active in the mailing list in the past but I do follow them on a regular basis.
I’m Keshav from the north of Mauritius, currently pursuing a degree in Computer forensics & cyber security in UK, an IT passionate and I find this mailing list very interesting to keep myself updated about what’s happening in Mauritius.
I do know some of you since some time/years via FB; Nirvan, Selven, Irshaad, Ish, Logan, Nadim, Ronny. Hope to catch up soon.
My FB: https://www.facebook.com/ke5hav
Regards Keshav