Re: Is EMTEL's website reachable?

From: Mohammad Nadim <nadim.attari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 19:59:30 +0400

Hello Nirvan,

On 28 April 2015 at 17:36, Tejas Pagooah (Nirvan) <tejas_at_pagooah.com> wrote:

> Hello guys, just confirming if you are able to access EMTEL’s website on
> http://www.emtel.mu ?
>

> Some friend confirmed that he’s able to access EMTEL’s website using HTTPS
> but not at my place. I’m getting something like “An error occurred during a
> connection to www.emtel.com. Cannot communicate securely with peer: no
> common encryption algorithm(s). (Error code: ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap)”
> and it doesn’t load on Firefox Developer.
>

> What’s on your end?
>

> Attached is the returned message.

I did a simple test, opening www.emtel.com, with the browsers I have at
hand. They all redirect to HTTPS.

*The results:*

# Browser Opens SSL verif as reported by browser
1. Chrome Yes Identity verified
2. Firefox Yes Website does not provide identity
information
3. TOR Yes Website does not provide identity
information
*4. Firefox Dev. Ed. No -*
5. Opera Mobile Emulator Yes -

The message you got is the same I get on Firefox Dev. Edition.

Regards,
Nadim Attari