Re: Hello MIU

From: Yuv Joodhisty <locustv2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 17:19:17 +0400

Since this mailing list messages are being crawled by SEOs and for some
other reasons, i'll avoid mentioning the name here. But you can look it up
on my linkedin profile:
https://mu.linkedin.com/pub/yuvrajsingh-joodhisty/65/628/614

You'll prolly understand the reason i didn't mention the name here.

On the other side, i think a great majority do favour particular companies
in their field. But personally, i look for perks and work environment
rather than the name/status of the company.

Btw how do we get subscribed to the mailing list?

Thanks
Yuv