RE: Hello

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 15:38:50 +0400

Done. Now, can I have my subscription re-enabled.Thanks!
Am sorry. Let's get back to the introduction part first (your real name and where you work) and then we'll confirm your subscription.
If you prefer not to disclose this information, you can still access the mailing list by visiting the public archive.
Thank you.