Privacy policy for Azure

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 02:09:38 -0700

Hi Arnaud,

I am copying this message to the Mauritius Internet Users as there
are a few persons interested in the topic of privacy in Mauritius.

I asked about the privacy policy for Azure during the Azure
presentation at the Developers Conference. You mentioned that the
topic has been discussed with the Data Protection Office
(Mauritius). I have read about Microsoft's approach for data being
stored within the European Union "geo" region. I was unable to find
any useful information about data being stored in the Asia Pacific
"geo" region. Is there any URL where I can find some information about that?

There is some information at http://www.elandsys.com/~sm/privacy-mu/
about the questions which organisations in Mauritius are asked during
a privacy compliance assessment.