Introduction - Sun

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 14:46:27 +0400

Hello Internet Users of Mauritius.

I have been in the mailing list since some months now, but I don't think i
got the chance to introduce myself.

I'm Sandeep Ramgolam, more commonly known as Sun. I have interest in web
development and I specialize in front-end stuff. I also love gaming &
music.

I am an Orange customer and I fully support the initiative of local 100Mbps
connection by the MIU.
Since I use the internet more than I sleep per day, the discussions in this
mailing list are of interest to me and I contribute to the conversation
when i think it would be constructive.

PS: My blog is coming soon. .. . . ..

Thanks and Regards,

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*

*Front-end Developer - Designer - Web Enthusiast - Gamer**Website :*
barfii.net <http://www.barfii.net>