RE: Webapp for privacy compliance assessment

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 21:10:58 +0400

Thank you for sharing the webapp SM. I really like the interface (neat and professional) and the content is straightforward (Even non-tech people will be able to understand what data protection is all about as it is simple and easy to understand). Good job guys (Y)
Its not related and its my personal opinion...but this website is way better than the http://dataprotection.govmu.org/
I was wondering why the data protection website interface seems outdated.
p.s I am not a web developer but its just a humble opinion.
Thank you.