Re: Mailing list update

From: kritesh sunghoon <sodium238akadace_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 08:15:45 +0400

Hi all,
I would like to know if i was removed from the mailing list?
if so, i don't really understand why. Yet i've already introduced
myself.[image:
Inline image 1]
regarding the email address(_at_hotmail.com),
i've redirected all messages into this account(_at_gmail.com), maybe this is
what created the confusion.

regards
Kritesh Sunghoon

--
*"Sky is the limit", huh**? *
*There is nothing like "limit", it's just a word used by someone, who don't

s.JPG
(image/jpeg attachment: s.JPG)