Introduction

From: Luchmun Sadhveer Sharma <ssyluchmun_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 19:14:15 +0400

Hello. My name is Luchmun Sadhveer Sharma (Yudish).
I am a student from University of Mauritius currently enrolled under the
program BSc. (Hons) Information Systems. I joined the mailing list
previously to have more knowledge in the technology landscape and to be
able to connect with people who use the internet in Mauritius. I
participated in some of the meetings organised by this community and in
some of the discussions as well.
Participating in the mailing list has been productive for me. Before
sending any email, I used to make some research and tried to provide
constructive information.
Due to lack of knowledge and lack of time (due to upcoming exams), I had
been quite inactive recently in the mailing list.
However, I will participate more in the discussions in the coming weeks.

Anything unclear or in case I did not introduce myself correctly, do not
hesitate to contact me.
Best Regards,
Luchmun Sadhveer Sharma (Yudish)