Re: Mailing list update

From: Om Gokhool <omgokhool_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 22:31:55 +0400

Hello Everyone,

 I am Om Gokhool. Currently studying Applied Computing at the University of
Mauritius full-time and ACCA part time . My fields of interest are open
source software, Linux and Business Intelligence . I usually attend Linux
User Group Meet-ups and workshops organised by members of the group.

--
*Omdeep Gokhool*
*Bsc Applied Computing*