Re: Mailing list update

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 08:02:57 -0700

Hello,

There are currently 43 subscribers to the mailing list. It may be
the custom to have more people. In my opinion, it is better to have
people who are interested in contributing to the internet in
Mauritius instead of more subscribers.

Shelly Bhujun will be taking over in matters where decisions relating
to the Mauritius Internet Users have to be taken. I will handle the
technical aspects of the mailing list.

If someone notices an interesting activity related to the internet in
Mauritius he or she can volunteer to represent us. We may discuss
about government policy, e.g. broadband policy; we do not discuss
about politics.

The Mauritius Internet Users takes its decisions by consensus. It
will be up to Shelly to see whether any changes are needed, e.g. how
decisions are taken, or whether the Mauritius Internet Users should
operate in a transparent manner.