Re: Very slow internet speed

From: chitz <chittra.03_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 13:34:23 +0400

Hi

But this issue will again resurface. Again they will reset and again you
will have to call.

I am tired of calling them and complaining

i have myt 1M, but internet is worst on Sundays and at night.

My TV is connected but night(almost everyday) I cannot watch because it
just freezes. For this issue also i am tired of complaining.
after they reset for some weeks it is ok then it goes back freezing state.

I have an old TV connected to antenna and what i noticed it works better
than digital.
There is a gap in transmission the antenna tv plays the movies 2 or 3
minutes before the digital one.

regards
chitz