Re: Losing our competitive edge (?)

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 07:38:19 -0700

Hi Logan,
At 05:01 19-04-2015, Loganaden Velvindron wrote:
>If the biggest companies are moving from Mauritius. We may need to
>re-think about how to gain a competitive edge in the IT sector.

The company is into textiles.

>What will happen if Accenture or Ceridian also decide to move to madagascar ?

That will not have any negative impact on me or anyone who helps me.

The Information Technology companies provide outsourcing
services. The competitive edge is based on having access to cheap
labour. The companies might decide to move to other countries which
can offer cheaper labour.

The above is not related to the internet in Mauritius.