RE: Morimode i want my giveaway prize!!

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 20:43:19 +0400

I would like to express my gratitude to Mr Donzelot for helping out concerning this issue.
I find that Morimode's reply was impolite. SM sent that mail to enquire about whether the gift would be delivered. There were no accusations . It seems that Morimode has a problem with adolescents expressing themselves. I believe it is quite normal for an adolescent to express herself and to ask a polite question when the latter has been promised a gift especially if it was through a public announcement.
How can a young person use Twitter to express herself when a company is involving its legal advisors about what is being tweeted?
Should a young person in Mauritius hire a lawyer to ensure that every tweet abides to the Mauritian laws?
By the way, why did Morimode block me on Twitter? Did i say anything that is against its policy?
I have been through the www.morimode.com web site and i could not find any "giveaway policy".
Normally shouldn't a website have a privacy policy? I couldn't find it on morimode.com
Regards,Shelly Hermia Bhujun