Tariff analysis for internet service providers

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 01:18:06 -0700

Dear Sir/Madam,

According to www.icta.mu "the approach to the analysis of [tariff]
applications is carried out based on a mix of market driven
appraisals, together with the examination of the cost structures
underlying the various services".

A customer using "ADSL Home 1 Mbps" [1] can download 316.8 GB in a
month and a customer using "MyT 1 M" [2] can download 316.8 GB in a
month. A customer using "My.T 10M" [3] can download 357.12 GB in a
month. The price for these products is as follows:

   1. ADSL Home 1 Mbps Rs 799
   2. MyT 1 M Rs 949
   3. My.T 10M Rs 949

I would be grateful if the Information and Communication Technologies
Authority could provide some information about its analysis of the
tariff for the above products.

1. http://www.orange.mu/internet/adsl-home.php
2. http://myt.orange.mu/internet/internet-myt.php
3. http://myt.orange.mu/lafibre/