Re: Comparing ADSL Home and MyT

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 23:57:16 -0700

Dear Ms Jugoo,

Thank you for the reply to the email which I sent on 4 March.

A customer using "ADSL Home 1 Mbps" [1] can download 316.8 GB in a
month and a customer using "MyT 1 M" [2] can download 316.8 GB in a
month. A customer using "My.T 10M" [3] can download 357.12 GB in a
month. I could not find any explanation for difference in the volume
allowance between the two first products and the My.T 10 Mbps product.

I sent an email to Mauritius Telecom Ltd on 16 January about its
explanation for the comparison between ADSL Home and MyT. According
to the Information and Communication Technologies Authority, "the
operators have an obligation to their customers to ensure that any
complaint is resolved in a fair and timely manner" [4]. It has been
nearly three months since I contacted Mauritius Telecom Ltd. I would
be grateful if Mauritius Telecom Ltd could resolve this matter in a
timely manner.

1. http://www.orange.mu/internet/adsl-home.php
2. http://myt.orange.mu/internet/internet-myt.php
3. http://myt.orange.mu/lafibre/