Re: SaveTheInternet Campaign in India

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 23:18:50 -0700

Hi Nadim,
At 11:50 11-04-2015, Mohammad Nadim wrote:
>Actually we do not have net neutrality issues in Mauritius, or do
>we?. Can we have net neutrality issues in the future in Mauritius ?
>Can ISPs / telcos here violate net neutrality and charge us fees to
>access various services online?

We do not have those issues in Mauritius. It is possible for it to
happen in future. The last question would be about ISPs in Mauritius
charging companies outside Mauritius a fee, e.g. Orange charging
Facebook. I didn't see anyone complaining about
http://www.orange.mu/mobile/images/prepay-table-new.jpg