Re: Budgettravel.mu "root" directory

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 13:42:09 +0400

Hello Kunal,

At this rate, more of the data will be plundered before any investigation
is over. If your IT Security team could have a look at the following, maybe
it'll help to accelerate:

- http://www.budgettravel.mu/photos/k2/root/salim/listofcmdscpanel3Final.txt
- http://www.budgettravel.mu/photos/k2/root/salim/users
- http://www.budgettravel.mu/photos/k2/root/salim/users/dbmweb

By the way, I won't be available for a phone conversation during the day.
If your team requires any additional information, they can email me. I
shall reply accordingly.

I am also copying the email to CERT-MU as it seems they didn't receive the
initial one.

Regards,

--
​Ish Sookun